CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Let's Get Organized, Organized...

So, I have been wanting to organize our home since Christmas time when I couldn't find one of Princess' gifts.  I still haven't found it, but I have gotten the organizing bug because of that one lost gift.  So, while cruising the craft blogs, I clicked over to A bowl full of lemons : 21 days to get organized challenge.  I looked around the site for a while and decided, this is exactly what I've been looking for!  My muse, my motivation.
I have officially begun the 21 day organization challenge!  I'm so excited to work every day at having a more organized home where I can hopefully find the missing gift!

Day 1 : The Junk Drawer

This was an easy one for me!  I have an entire piece of furniture that has nothing but junk in it.  Here is the culprit...

isn't she pretty?  Well behind those doors and in those drawers is chaos.

See, lots and lots of JUNK!  So I emptied everything out and separated the items into 3 boxes (keep, trash, donate).  I then left this cabinet empty,

took out two bags of trash and moved the "keep" items to this desk.
but first I had to take everything out and separate the stuff into my 3 boxes.  After organizing the items that would go into the desk I ended up with a much better set of  "junk" drawers.  Here is a look after the final item was put away.



I'm proud to say I still have 5 drawers left to not  fill with more junk!

Until next time,

1 comment:

  1. wow you did awesome!! glad you decided to join in the fun. its never late to start! your blog looks cute. going to check out he rest.

    thanks for the sweet comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete