in·spi·ra·tion
n.
1. a. Stimulation of the mind or emotions to a high level of feeling or activity.
b. The condition of being so stimulated.
2. An agency, such as a person or work of art, that moves the intellect or emotions or prompts action or invention.
3. Something, such as a sudden creative act or idea, that is inspired.
4. The quality of inspiring or exalting: a painting full of inspiration.
5. Divine guidance or influence exerted directly on the mind and soul of humankind.
6. The act of drawing in, especially the inhalation of air into the lungs
Where do you get your inspiration from?
I've been scouring the blogs, various websites and magazines trying to find something to create. I've had no luck...I tried making a yarn wreath (success) and rosettes (horrible). I've tried making a St. Patrick's Day Banner since I'm so over Valentine's Day and Easter is so far away...(April 24th to be exact) and it looked like a kid made it.
I love to craft, but I'm just not feeling "it" the past few days...So, I want to know where you get your inspiration from? Any help would be appreciated!

No comments:
Post a Comment