The twins were born in January, 2005 near our home here in Pennsylvania (and for those wondering if they read that right, yes we traveled from PA to TX for 3 rounds of IVF). Princess was born first and Buddy B. arrived 17 minutes later.
So fast forward 6 years, and these guys keep me on my toes. They are attached to each other and if one is away, the other is looking for him/her. It's actually quite sweet.
Princess is, well, a princess and is obsessed with anything pink, glittery and girly. She loves Squinkies, Polly Pockets, Barbies, nail polish, roller blading and crafts. She is a girl that definitely takes after her Momma!
Here are a few pictures of her.
Buddy B. on the other hand is a very literal kid. He likes things on his own terms, and done his way. He is a very analytical, straight forward, orderly boy. His favorite things are Legos, Harry Potter, Beyblades, Legos, Super Hero Squad, Legos...did I mention Legos? oh and just so you know, he has his Legos organized by color!
And here are a few pictures of Buddy B.
I hope you have enjoyed learning a bit more about the twins. I promise to have another craft for you all soon. The twins are having their birthday party this weekend, so that is my main focus right now.
And here is a classic twin portrait to close with tonight...



They are both adorable! I'm sure having twins must keep you on your toes! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Janet
What a true blessing these gorgeous kids are! Thanks for sharing your story. Hey and thanks for stopping by, I can't wait to see what you come up with. Perhaps it can be a post for Monday's second newbie link up party...you can be an inspiration too!!~ X0
ReplyDelete